Thinking ahead of the upcoming year. As usual, there are the usual things I want to do. Loose weight, be a better mama, read my bible more, pray more, etc.
I start off strong, but then by the 2nd it is left by the wayside. I want to change that this year. Make realistic goals for myself and my family.
One of the goals I want to make for myself is no more soda. At midnight tonight, I am swearing off all soda except if we go out to eat. But since that is another goal I have for the family of not going out as much, that will help that much more.
Goals for self:
- Read my bible fully through the year this year
- No soda ( except going out to eat)
- Reading my devotionals more
- Loosing weight with lofty goals.
- Making more healthier snacks for the family so that we are not buying unhealthy snacks.
I think that is a good start and there are more goals. But those are more personal.
What are your goals?